This document extends DonnaJobs Terms&Conditions.
1. Who We Are
DonnaJobs Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms&Conditions and any other policies referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in respect of the collection, provision and processing of personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) is a new regulation which replaces the Data Protection Regulation (Directive 95/46/EC). The Regulation aims to harmonize data protection legislation across EU member states, enhancing privacy rights for individuals and providing a strict framework within which commercial organizations can legally operate.
The GDPR defines “personal data” as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (a “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. Your new rights under the GDPR are set out in this notice.
For the purposes of data protection legislation in force from 25th May 2018 the data controller is DonnaJobs Limited London 607 Sloane Avenue nr. 54, SW3 3EL.
Our nominated Data Privacy Manager is Riccardo Raggi.
1. Who this privacy statement applies to and what it covers
This privacy statement sets out how we will collect, handle, store and protect information about you when providing services to you or our clients, or performing any other activities that form part of the operation of our business DonnaJobs Ltd.
This privacy statement also contains information about when we share your personal information with other members of our group and other third parties (for example, third parties carrying out due diligence activities on our behalf).
In this privacy statement, your information is sometimes called “personal data” or “personal information”. We may also sometimes collectively refer to handling, collecting, protecting and storing your personal information as “processing” such personal information.
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process
We may collect and process personal data about you because you give it to us, because other people give that data to us (for example, third-party service providers that we use to help operate our business) or because it is publicly available.
The personal data that DonnaJobs collects or obtains may include: your name; age; date of birth; gender; e-mail address; home address; country of residence; lifestyle and social circumstances (for example, your pastimes); employment and education details (for example, the organisation you work for, your job title and your education details); your financial information (for example, your VAT number, your Tax-ID, your company CRN), your IP address; your browser type and language; your access times; complaint details; details of how you use our products and services; details of how you like to interact with us and other similar information.
DonnaJobs also may collect other information, such as postal codes, demographic data, information regarding your use of the Service, and general project-related data (“Non-Identifying Information”).
DonnaJobs may aggregate information collected from registered and non-registered users.
DonnaJobs consider usernames to be Non-Identifying Information. Usernames are made public through the Service and are viewable by other DonnaJobs Users.
- What is the source of your personal information?
DonnaJobs may collect and process Personal Data about you as follows:
- If you provide Information to DonnaJobs by filling in forms on our website. This may include information provided at the time of registering, subscribing to any of our services and membership, posting material, sending messages and posting in DJProgress, making or receiving payments through your DonnaJobs Account or requesting further services.
- Details of transactions you carry out via DonnaJobs’
- DonnaJobs may ask you for information when you report an issue or concern or DonnaJobs has or receive a complaint or query about you (whether or not a formal Dispute is raised).
- DonnaJobs may keep a record of correspondence between you and her.
- DonnaJobs may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of the messages you send and receive using DJProgress including without limitation when you sent or received a message and the contents of that message. Messages are not private and are not confidential.
- DonnaJobs sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information received from third parties. For instance, credit reference agencies, search information providers, Stripe, other companies (subject to their privacy policies and applicable law), and from other accounts we have reason to believe you control (whether in part or in whole).
4. Use of Personal Data
DonnaJobs will use your Personal Data to fulfill your requests and DonnaJobs will ask only for data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive for those purposes.
Where DonnaJobs send you information for any purpose, it may be sent by e-mail or post.
When DonnaJobs ask you for Personal Data it may include the following purposes:
- DonnaJobs may contact you occasionally to inform you of new products and services DonnaJobs will be providing;
- DonnaJobs may send you regular updates on issues DonnaJobs think will be of interest to you;
- DonnaJobs may send you requested information on DonnaJobs products and services;
- DonnaJobs may use your Personal Data for marketing purposes and market research;
- DonnaJobs may use your Personal Data internally to provide you with the services offered by DonnaJobs via this website, to administer this website and to help us improve our services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- We may use your Personal Data to notify you about changes to DonnaJobs services, Terms&Conditions, policies or website
- DonnaJobs may use your Personal Data to manage risk or to investigate, detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud, suspected fraud or other potentially illegal or prohibited activities.
5. Purposes of the processing and the legal basis for the processing
DonnaJobs is not allowed to process personal information if DonnaJobs does not have a valid legal ground. Therefore, DonnaJobs will only process your personal information for the purposes outlined above because:
- of our legitimate interests in the performance of activities that form part of the operation of our business;
- of our legitimate interests in the effective and lawful operation of our business so long as such interests are not outweighed by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- of the legal and regulatory obligations that we are subject to, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency; or
- the information is required in order to carry out the activities that form part of the operation of our business(e.g. the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you).
Examples of the ‘legitimate interests’ referred to above are:
- to benefit from cost-effective services (e.g. we may opt to use certain IT platforms offered by suppliers);
- to verify the accuracy of information provided by a third party;
- to prevent fraud or criminal activity;
- to safeguard the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks, and of our physical premises; and
- to exercise our rights under Articles 16 and 17 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights, including our freedom to conduct a business and right to property.
To the extent that we process any sensitive personal data relating to you for any of the purposes outlined above, we will do so because either: (i) we are required by law to process that data in order to ensure we meet our ‘know your client’ and ‘anti money laundering’ obligations (or other legal obligations imposed on us); (ii) the processing is necessary to carry out our obligations under employment, social security or social protection law; (iii) the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have made the data manifestly public.
7. Anonymous data collected through this website
In addition to the information DonnaJobs collects as described above, we use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server automatically logs which pages of our website our visitors view, their IP addresses and which web browsers our visitors use. This technology does not identify you personally; it simply enables us to compile statistics about our visitors and their use of our website.
Our website contains Hyperlinks to other pages on our website. We may use technology to track how often these links are used and which pages on our website our visitors choose to view. Again this technology does not identify you personally - it simply enables us to compile statistics about the use of these Hyperlinks.
In order to collect the anonymous data described in the preceding paragraph, we may use temporary "cookies" that remain in the cookies file of your browser until the browser is closed. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie.
This enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not. We also use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your computer on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. We may also perform IP lookups to determine which domain you are coming from (i.e.: yourcompany.com) to more accurately gauge our users' demographics.
DonnaJobs utilizza cookie tecnici (per mantenere il login) e di terze parti (social media quali FB, Twitter, Google+, Google Analytics )
9. Disclosure of your Personal Data
DonnaJobs do not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with unrelated third parties, except as otherwise provided for in this Privacy Statement and under these limited circumstances:
- In order to provide you with the information or products which you have requested, Personal Data may occasionally be transferred or shared with other companies within our group of companies or third parties who act for us for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which the data was originally collected or for purposes to which you have subsequently consented. For example, sometimes a third party may have access to your Personal Data in order to support our information technology or to handle mailings on our behalf.
- DonnaJobs will keep your contact details on our database and may, from time to time, e-mail or post your information to make you aware of our other similar products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive e-mails or post from us for these purposes, please let us know by following the "unsubscribe" procedure set out above.
- Where you have consented, we may also share your Personal Data with other companies within our group of companies or disclose your Personal Data to other businesses who may contact you about their products or services that may interest you.
- DonnaJobs may share, transfer or disclose the information in our databases and server logs to comply with a legal requirement, for the administration of justice, interacting with anti-fraud databases, to protect your vital interests, to protect the security or integrity of our databases or this website, to take precautions against legal liability, or in the event of our sale, merger, reorganisation, dissolution or similar event. We will inform you of any such transfer or disclosure as required by law.
- Specifically, you consent to and direct that we may disclose necessary information to: [the police and other law enforcement agencies; security forces; competent governmental, intergovernmental or supranational bodies; competent agencies (other than tax related authorities), departments, regulatory authorities, self-regulatory authorities or] organisations and other third parties, including but not limited to our group companies, with whom we have reason to believe it is appropriate for us to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity or potentially illegal activity, or to conduct investigations of violations of our Terms&Conditions and other policies referred to in it (including without limitation, your funding source or credit or debit card provider). DonnaJobs and other organizations, may also share, access and use (including from other countries) necessary information (including, without limitation the information recorded by fraud prevention agencies) to help us and they assess and to manage risk (including, without limitation, to prevent fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing). This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- In order to apply or enforce our Terms&Conditions, our policies or any other agreements between you and us.
- DonnaJobs may pass on your Personal Data to other users of this website if they confirm to us in writing that they intend to issue proceedings or take legal action against you.
- Where appropriate, before disclosing Personal Data to a third party, DonnaJobs contractually requires the third party to take adequate precautions to protect that data and to comply with applicable law.
- Where you have chosen to connect your DonnaJobs account to your Facebook account we may share, disclose, and transfer Personal Data to Facebook. This permission will be requested when you connect your accounts. If you have given this permission you may then disable this function at any time by changing your Facebook or DonnaJobs account
10. Data access and corrections
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit DonnaJobs to identify your Personal Data, DonnaJobs will disclose to you the Personal Data we hold about you, for which we may make a charge up to the maximum as allowed by applicable law. We will also correct, amend or delete any Personal Data that is inaccurate and notify any third party recipients of the necessary changes. You may update any information you have given to us by contacting us at the addresses given below.
Requests to delete Personal Data are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on us.
11. Links to other websites
12. Transfer of data abroad
If you are visiting this website from a country other than the country in which our servers are located (currently Italy), the various communications will necessarily result in the transfer of information across international boundaries.
DonnaJobs may also transfer your Personal Data between our offices and third party processors which may be located worldwide. Where your Personal Data is transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that recipients of your Personal Data agree to keep your Personal Data confidential and hold it securely in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
13. Protection of your personal data
All DonnaJobs personnel accessing personal information must comply with the internal rules and processes in relation to the processing of personal data to protect them and ensure the confidentiality of such information.
We have also implemented adequate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized, accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, misuse, disclosure or access and against all other unlawful forms of processing. These security measures have been implemented taking into account the state of the art of the technology, their cost of implementation, the risks presented by the processing and the nature of the personal information, with particular care for sensitive information.
Although we use appropriate security measures once we have received your personal data, the transmission of data over the internet (including by e-mail) is never completely secure. We endeavour to protect personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to us or by us.
14. How long we keep your information for
We will hold your personal data on our systems for the longest of the following periods: (i) as long as is necessary for the relevant activity (which is typically 10 years); (ii) any retention period that is required by law or regulation; or (iii) the end of the period in which litigation or investigations might arise in respect of our activities.
15. Your rights
You have various rights in relation to your personal data. In particular, you have a right to:
- the right to be informed about the processing of your personal information;
- the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed;
- the right to object to processing of your personal information;
- the right to restrict processing of your personal information;
- the right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
- the right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it;
- the right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”);
- rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
16. Right to complain
If you are unhappy with the way we handled your personal information or any privacy query or request you have raised with us you also have a right to complain to a data protection authority in the place where you live or work, or in the place where you think an issue in relation to your data has arisen. A list of national data protection authorities can be found here.