Last update to this document 14/11/2018
DonnaJobs’ DJTrusted Member Policy ensures a safe marketplace for all users by confirming their identity through documentation collection. This helps to prevent fraud, money laundering, and the financing of terrorism.
DonnaJobs believes that this is a requirement that ensures a safer and secure online marketplace for all DonnaJobs’ users.
In addition, several of our service providers, such as our payment gateway providers require us to perform certain checks on customer identity.
You can become DonnaJobs DJTrusted Member by connecting you DonnaJobs Account to Connected Custom Stripe Account.
What if the details on your account do not match the name on your ID or documentation?
The details registered on your DonnaJobs account must match the name on your documentation. Before connecting your DonnaJobs Account to Stripe Account you need to verify and confirm your details, after that you can start the Connect With Stripe Procedure.
1. What happens if I'm not able to pass DJTrusted Member?
If you are unable to become DonnaJobs’ DJTrusted Member, DonnaJobs will place an account limitation or suspend your account as a security measure.
If you are a DJFree you cannot:
- Place a bid
- Withdraw from your DJPot
- Post/Sold DJService
If you are a DJBuyer you cannot:
- Post a DJProject
Falsifying your identity is a crime. DonnaJobs may report users that provide false documentation.
2. ID Verification
DJFree(s) and DJBuyer(s) are encouraged to verify their identity to entitle themselves as DJTrusted Members of DonnaJobs’ Community.
Users that verify their identity also benefit by receiving faster processing of their payments and faster resolution of account issues and disputes.
Verification may be completed by users at any time, but DonnaJobs may also request users verify their identity to uphold her User Agreement.
To become DJTrusted Member, you need to Connect With Stripe by click on the provided button on your DJProfile area.
Stripe system will ask you:
- Your Bank Account Details.
- Proof of identity by submitting a Government-issued photo ID.
- In case of Business type of your activity you must provide the details of any additional owners that hold at least 25% of the Company and their Government-issued photo ID.
For further information on Stripe Custom Connected Account read https://stripe.com/it/connect/legal
To verify your identity, complete the following steps:
2.1 Connect With Stripe
- Confirm your account details are up to date (Go to Profile > Edit Profile).
- Confirm your name and date of birth and all the data in your personal form.
- Click the “Connect With Stripe” link from your DJProfile page.
- Provide your Bank Details to Stripe System when asked.
- Upload a colour scan of your current government-issued photo ID as Proof of identity (see accepted IDs below) when asked.
- Provide personal information of any additional owners of your Company that hold at least 25% of your Company:
- last name,
- date of birth,
- personal address.
- Upload a colour scan of their current government-issued photo ID as Proof of identity (see accepted IDs below) when asked.
The DonnaJobs DJTrusted Member Team will review your request. This can take up to 2-3 business days and you will be notified when the review process is complete.
2.2 Proof of identity requirements
DonnaJobs require a colour scanned image or digital photo of acceptable government-issued photo identification.
Acceptable forms of Identification:
- Driver's License
- Government-issued ID*
- High-quality colour scan image or digital photo.
- Image dimensions must be 500 x 300 pixels minimum.
- Must be currently valid (not expired).
- Must include photo, signature, name and date of birth.
- Must not be handwritten.
- Do not crop, adjust colours, or alter the image in any way.
- Must be in English or of English character set (such as Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian or Romanian).
- Name on ID must match the name entered in the DonnaJobs User Account.
* you must provide scans of both the front and back of the ID, combined into a single image to upload.
If you have any questions or concerns about these requirements you can contact our customer support team at support@donnajobs .com