The DJProgress is where all communication between DJBuyer and DJFree is conducted in private. Via the DJProgress, the parties can exchange information including file attachments, send an Invoice, raise a Request to Release Fund, Request a Refund or raise a Dispute in relation to a Job.
In using the DJProgress DonnaJobs has just a few policies that DJBuyer(s) and DJFree(s) are expected to adhere to. These policies are part of DonnaJobs Terms&Conditions. As such a violation of these policies may lead to actions not limited to warnings and account suspensions.
1. What DJBuyer and DJFree must do
- On acceptance of a DJBid or purchase of a DJService, make sure that all direct communication goes via the DJProgress. On DonnaJobs you should find all the tools you need in order to be able to work together including the ability to exchange files directly in the DJProgress. However, if it is essential to communicate outside the DJProgress while a Job is in progress then make sure to post any key agreements back on the DJProgress to protect yourself in case of a Dispute.
2. What DJBuyer and DJFree must not do
- DJBuyer and DJFree must not attempt to exchange their contact details with another DJBuyer or DJFree before a DJBid has been accepted or a DJService This includes directing another DJBuyer or DJFree to your company website or your profile on another website. Discussing requirements and making an agreement to start a Job should all be made directly on the DJProgress. Don't forget you can easily exchange files in the DJProgress, or if you are a DJFree and want to share samples of your work, you can point the DJBuyer to your portfolio in your DonnaJobs’ profile.
- DJBuyer and DJFree must not make any offers or accept any offers to make payment outside of DonnaJobs. Attempts to pay outside of DonnaJobs will lead to sanctions not limited to immediate account suspension.
Please report any attempts by DJFree or DJBuyer to make payment outside of DonnaJobs to our Customer Support team.
- DJBuyer and DJFree must not contact any DonnaJobs’ users in order to recruit them for employment or in order to promote their business or a third party website.
- DJBuyer and DJFree must post any offensive or abusive content, or anything else that is against our terms of website use.
DonnaJobs recommends all hers users to always have a correct and friendly behaviour.