Last update 14/11/2018
DJProfile is where all the information of the users including their portfolio and rating is shown.
DJProfile is your business card so is important you spent time to include as much and accurate information as you can in order to highlight your skills.
Below you will find a list of actions that are permitted and others that are prohibited.
DonnaJobs expects all the users to join these guidelines, under penalty of suspicion of their account.
1. Prohibited DJProfile(s)
All DJProfile(s) are allowed on DonnaJobs except for the ones that advertise the following services:
- Artificial social media followers/likes or product/business reviews (or indications judged carefully at our discretion that the user included indeed artificial deliverables).
- Fraudulent listings or offers of any illegal services.
- Spam or listings posted purely for the purpose of promoting another business, website or third-party
- University/ college/ school work.
- Post listings on other websites for the purpose of evading those websites account processes or policies.
2. What Users Can Do
- Users must ensure that any information contained in their profile corresponds to truth, including their name, location, gender, and details of their credentials.
- Users can include a professional image of themselves as their profile image or alternatively their company logo (if their company profile has been verified with the proper documents) however DonnaJobs recommends a personal photo. The DonnaJobs marketplace is built on trust and personal photos rather than logos have been shown to make a significant difference to success.
- Users should avoid placing too verbose descriptions; DonnaJobs recommends a simple and concise description that well delineates the key aspects of the DJFree/DJBuyer. More details can be added to the Portfolio section.
3. What Users Cannot Do
- Users cannot include their full name, or contact details in their profile description, cover image, portfolio items or any other section of their profile. This rule is first and foremost to protect users; we would discourage her from publishing her contact details visibly on any public site.
- Users cannot open more than one user account with DonnaJobs. Duplicate accounts will be closed;
- Users cannot include any links to their website or any third party website anywhere in their profile including their profile image or portfolio images;
- Users cannot upload any content to their profile that breaks Terms&Conditions including all the obvious things like abusive, offensive, defamatory or infringing content.
- Users cannot share their bank account or any other withdrawal method. Such practice is against DonnaJobs Terms&Conditions and leads to permanent account suspension.